About this item
- LEAN MUSCLE BUILDING: Canada Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate natural creatine powder delivers potent muscle-building creatine to muscle cells, resulting in increase in muscle strength, power, and energy
- SUPERIOR ABSORPTION: Canada Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate has been micronized by reducing large creatine molecules into smaller particles to optimize bioavailability and absorption
- INCREASE STRENGTH & REDUCE FATIGUE: The Canada Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate serves as an energy source in your muscle cells, helping to increase strength and reduce fatigue allowing you to lift heavier, run further faster & improve physical performance
- SUITABILITY: The Canada Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate can be used by everyone, from active men and women to high-performance athletes, powerlifters, crossfitters, bodybuilders etc
- It helps in muscle volumization, increases protein synthesis and enhances your body’s capacity to perform high intensity workouts
Directions:Mix 1 Scoop (3g) With 100ml Of Water Or any non-acidic beverage of your choice. • Drink at least 3.5 litters of water per day during creative uptake. • Recommended Only 1 Serving Per Day.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Creatine has become one of the most popular sports supplements among professional and amateur athletes. In the body, creatine is converted to creatine phosphate, which helps to fuel skeletal muscles and provides support for immediate energy products during high-intensity workouts. Creatine may very well be the single most heavily researched sports supplement available today. Creatine is a key nutrient that occurs naturally in the body and found in some foods. Creatine functions as an energy source in your muscle cells, helping to increase strength and reduce fatigue during intense training.