About this item
- REFRESHING FLAVOURS: Fulfil your protein intake with Canada Nutrition Startup Beginner’s Whey Protein for muscle growth and post-workout recovery in delicious flavours. It is available in Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana & Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor’s
- 40% PROTEIN: Get 40% of protein i.e. 12 g protein per 30 g serving. 5.5 g EAAs along with 2.6 g BCAAs help keep the body in an anabolic state to improve muscle gains, hormone production, and strength
- NO ADDED JUNK: This whey protein for beginners doesn’t contain any added sugar or trans-fat. It is free from any banned substance or doping ingredients as per NADA/WADA list. Whey Protein Concentrate is the primary source of protein in the product
- Post workout recovery: Help your muscles recover with a clean nutritional shake and get back in the gym faster
- With Added High Quality Digestive Enzyme for Quick & Easy Digestion and to help prevent Bloating and GI distress
- When To Use: Can be consumed before or after workout, between meals or after a meal or anytime during the day to fulfil daily protein requirements for both men and women
Ultra Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Amino Acids And Branched Chain Amino Acids, Cocoa Powder (in Chocolate Variant Only),Sweetner (INS 955,INS 959), Papain (E1101 ), Thickner (INS415), Sodium Benzoate (E211 ), Contains Permitted Synthetic Food Color (INS 155) And Added Flavors.
Canada Nutrition Startup Whey Essentials provides 12g high quality clean protein to support your muscle building needs after workout. It helps to increase muscle gain and build lean muscle strength. Scientifically formulated Concentrate Whey Protein along with BCAA, EAA and Digestive enzyme makes it a trusted choice for performance improvement. Wild Buck Hyper Whey Essentials helps to fuel your muscles and achieve maximum performance by supporting a healthy metabolism. STARTUP WHEY is an ultra-premium blend containing 80% whey protein that tastes great and mixes easily. It is for athletes looking to maintain lean muscle and replenish nutrients after workouts to fuel muscle recovery and performance.