About this item
- Canada Nutrition BCAA 2:1:1 delivers the Branched Chain Amino Acids in the ratio 2:1:1 for L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine respectively. BCAAs are very crucial for boosting protein synthesis in the muscles and enabling faster muscle recovery.
- Acts as anabolic agent for strengthening and development of your muscles and energizes your body and enhances your stamina post workout.
- Supports lean muscle growth and helps stimulate protein synthesis, prevents muscle breakdown and speeds recovery.
- Essential amino acids in Canada Nutrition BCAA powder helps speed up recovery after workouts
- Mix one scoop (6.5g) with one glass of 300ml water or with your favorite beverage 1 to 2 time daily.
L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-lsleucine, L-Taurine, L-Glutamine, Sodium Potassium, Artificial Flavour, Sucralose (INS955) Sodium Benzoate (E211) as Preservatives, Citric Acid (INS330) & Colours added.
Mix one scoop (6.5g) with one glass of 300ml water or with your favorite beverage 1 to 2 time daily.
Canada Nutrition BCAA Powder is a potent and precisely balance blend of the branched chain amino acids L-Leucin, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine, which are important building blocks of lean muscle tissue. In addition to their lean muscle building properties, BCAAs are metabolized directly in the muscle, and may thereby improve nitrogen retention by sparing other amino acids for repair and rebuilding. Clinical studies show that BCAAs effective anticatabolic (tissue sparing) effect. whilst BCAAs taken post-exercise with a carbohydrate and protein shake, supports muscle building and recovery efforts. SUGGESTED USAGE: Mix one scoop (6.5g) with one glass of 300ml water or with your favorite beverage to 2 time daily.
There are no reviews yet.