About this item
- R9 Nutrition BCAA 2:1:1 delivers the Branched Chain Amino Acids in the ratio 2:1:1 for L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine respectively. BCAAs are very crucial for boosting protein synthesis in the muscles and enabling faster muscle recovery.
- Acts as anabolic agent for strengthening and development of your muscles and energizes your body and enhances your stamina post workout.
- Supports lean muscle growth and helps stimulate protein synthesis, prevents muscle breakdown and speeds recovery.
- Essential amino acids in R9 Nutrition BCAA powder helps speed up recovery after workouts.
- L Glutamine supports protein synthesis, glycogen uptake and immune function, while simultaneously assisting in overall recovery. Includes added sodium and potassium which are critical electrolytes, to help you hydrate and recover.
L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Taurine , L-Glutamine, Sodium, Potassium
R9 Nutrition BCAA Powder is a potent and precisely balance blend of the branched chain amino acids L-Leucin, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine, which are important building blocks of lean muscle tissue. In addition to their lean muscle building properties, BCAAs are metabolized directly in the muscle, and may thereby improve nitrogen retention by sparing other amino acids for repair and rebuilding. Clinical studies show that BCAAs effective anticatabolic (tissue sparing) effect. whilst BCAAs taken post-exercise with a carbohydrate and protein shake, supports muscle building and recovery efforts. BCAA Triggers Protein Synthesis for Greater Muscle Growth and the Maintenance of Lean Muscle Mass During Time. Supplementing With BCAA s May Help Improve Your Athletic Performance on the Field or in the Gym. Not Only Can It Increase Muscle Growth and Reduce Soreness, but It May Also Enhance Strength and Performance as well.