About this item
- Kick start your protein synthesis with bcaa in ideal 2: 1: 1 ratio available in refreshing green apple flavour
- Acts as anabolic agent for strengthening and development of your muscles and energises your body and enhances your stamina post workout
- Supports lean muscle growth and helps stimulate protein synthesis, prevents muscle breakdown and speeds recovery
- Essential amino acids in Canada Nutrition BCAA powder helps speed up recovery after workouts
- Mix 1 scoop with 300ml of water. Shake well to dissolve. Drink during exercise on training days or throughout the day on non-training days
L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Taurine, L-Glutamine, Sodium, Potassium
Mix one scoop (6.5g) with one glass of 300ml water or with your favourite beverage 1 to 2 times daily.
L-leucine, l-isoleucine and l-valine are commonly grouped together and referred to as branched chain amino acids or BCAAs, because of their unique branched chemical structure. BCAAs account for 33 percent of all muscle protein. BCAAs are essential, which means that they must be consumed through diet, since the human body cannot synthesize them in any other way. BCAAs have long been used by both, strength and endurance athletes to help activate muscle protein synthesis and reduce muscle breakdown. Canada Nutrition BCAAs are made using high quality instantized grade BCAAs and help deliver a premium quality supplement to its users.