About this item
- Each serving of Canada Nutrition L-Glutamine provides you with 5g of L-Glutamine which enhances the recovery process to prevent any muscle breakdown.
- This supplement contains unadulterated and micro filtered L-glutamine which is easily absorbed by your muscles to improve the results.
- Canada Nutrition L-Glutamine improves immune response of your body to ensure that there are no breaks in your workout regime.
- L-Glutamine improves vasodilation to allow more blood flow to your muscles and, therefore, improve muscle volume and stamina.
- Enhanced recovery with Canada Nutrition L-Glutamine allows optimal performance with the most intense training sessions.
L-glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acid in the blood and in muscle cells. It is classified as a conditionally essential amino acid, which means that the body is normally capable of manufacturing enough to meet its metabolic needs. But under certain conditions, additional glutamine may be required in case of athletes and exercising individuals. For example, during intense exercise, glutamine levels deplete, which means there is increased requirements. Since the body is in need, it is necessary to supplement with glutamine to help meet the body’s demands. Glutamine actually supplies 30-35% of nitrogen to muscle to synthesize proteins. This, in turn, will promote protein synthesis. Glutamine helps in overall muscle recovery post activity. It helps decrease muscle soreness through improved muscle repair and glycogen repletion! Maintaining a high nitrogen balance in the muscle prevents muscle breakdown, therefore retaining more muscle. Glutamine is an important amino acid with many functions in the body. It is a building block of protein and critical part of the immune system. L-Glutamine helps to reduce recovery time so that you can get through your next workout and take less time off for your muscles to recover. It allows your muscles to push a little harder than they would without it, which helps boost your strength and helps to repair your muscles.